Here is a short and sweet description of the Vesica Piscis Method of Healing Cancer. Please print out and fill out the questionnaire below to begin your self-healing process. You can do this on your own. However, if you get stuck and feel you need help with these steps....
You can email Brenda Nelson for a telephone appointment at email@example.com
RATE: $60/hour. The fee can be negotiated if you are in financial need.
FEEL FREE TO COPY AND DISSEMINATE THIS BROCHURE
The Vesica Piscis Method is taught by Brenda H. Nelson, who has worked as a Psycho-Spiritual, Mind/Body Counselor since 1982. Her Ph.D. work was on the healing of cancer with the mind. Her approach is totally non-judgmental and deeply compassionate. She has healed herself of cancer and led others with cancer to self-healing as well--totally through changes in the mind. The source of all illness is in the mind. We are eternal beings of pure consciousness/spirit. What is in our consciousness affects our bodies for better or worse, from moment to moment.
Do You Have
Know That You Can
But before you proceed, please get a pen and print out this page.
IF YOU COMPLETE THE FOUR STATEMENTS BELOW, HONESTLY AND SPONTANEOUSLY...AND THEN DO THE FINAL ACTION STEP, YOU WILL BEGIN TO HEAL. I HAVE SEEN COMPLETE HEALING ACHIEVED IN AS LITTLE AS A WEEK.
Write down the first feeling or thought that comes to you.
1. IDENTIFY YOUR DOMINANT NEGATIVE EMOTION now and for the 2 YEARS prior to your diagnosis:
Complete this sentence:
“I often feel...___________________________________________________________________________________________
Or "My most disturbing feeling when it comes up is...."
In other words, what is bothering you the most these days on them spiritual, mental or emotional level of your being? (Besides the cancer?)
If you are not sure what you are feeling, circle one or more of the following words:
anger, resentment, fear, anxiety, stress, pressure, sadness, grief, depression, guilt, remorse,
jealousy, overwhelm, anguish, angst, hatred, revenge, shame, guilt, over-burdened,
Check a Thesaurus for more words until you find the ones that most strongly resonate for you.
If you feel like, “I don’t know. I just feel bad.” OR “I don’t have any strong feelings.” Go to the page entitled "What am I Feeling?" in this website. Click on that title in the "Page bar" near the top of this page.
2. IDENTIFY WHAT YOU DON’T WANT IN YOUR LIFE Oftentimes there is a life problem that may have begun about 2 years or so before the onset of the cancer--an issue that has triggered the cancer. The psychological roots of the issue may be much further back in your life, but the obvious, "above-ground" growth of the psychological, spiritual, mental or emotional problem, or event may have appeared only recently--with the past couple of years.
“I feel the emotion identified in step 1 because of the following negative situation..."
(a situation OTHER than the physical aspect of the cancer.)
3. IDENTIFY WHAT YOU DO WANT. (A positive action step--that may feel both energizing and a little scary)
“Because of the above problem I would like to... (AN ACTION STEP)
4. IDENTIFY POSSIBLE BLOCKS.
“I haven’t done this before because I believe or believed that....”
5. CREATE AN AFFIRMATION: Make it a short POSITIVE statement that is the antithesis of the above negative beliefs.
- Believe your affirmation
- Repeat it often
- Write it often
- Think, speak and act in terms of your new belief.