Monday, May 7, 2018

2018! Another Self-Healing-from-Cancer-Sucess-Story...with Caveat



 


"No one can save another." The Kin of Ata are Waiting For You
 
"But after that time Augustine refused to do any healing. It was quite definitely 'donagdeo' [off, or out of alignment] she insisted." The Kin of Ata are Waiting for You


Update June 2018
I have been very busy working on my own spiritual growth and on my novel "SJ" for the past couple of years. The book is almost done and hopefully will be an entertaining way for people to learn more about cancer self healing skills. It is a novel based on Steve Jobs' life.

I haven't been taking many clients recently but did take one woman with breast cancer last fall and she is cancer-free now.

Unfortunately, soon after our 2 hour meeting, in which she did uncover the root mental/emotional cause of the cancer, but didn't yet fully realize or understand what she had done, she contacted a psychic healer and had a telephone treatment. It, apparently, was very dramatic and soon after that that she discovered that she was cancer free...and gave the credit to the psychic healer instead of to herself!

This is very sad when this happens. I know that most psychic healers are very well-intentioned. But it is still "donagdeo" or "off."

I used to do psychic healing. And it is very possible to send powerful thoughts of love, health and healing to a person and have them become symptom free. I did it many times and I thought I was doing a good thing. But eventually I realized that I was not giving them anything...in fact I was stealing something extremely very valuable from them...their inner PROCESS!

I was taking away (distracting them from) their god-given ability to know they could heal themselves. I was taking away their power and responsibility (they go together). If a "healer" of any stripe, takes away a person's responsibility, power and process of self-healing, they are also taking away the person's ability to repeat the process for themselves with any other illness or injury they might get in future.

Back then I was treating the illness as if it were an enemy and had no value. I was treating the illness as if it was just something to be gotten rid of...not learned from. But what I eventually came to understand is that the illness is truly a gift...a teacher...an ally. It is meant to be a messenger with the news that somewhere one has picked up a rotten belief that is making one sick. And when one has discovered the true helpful belief then one has not only healed but has added spiritual gold to take with them on their eternal journey.

The rotten belief can be assumed to be one of long-standing if it gets to the stage of producing a life-threatening illness. Probably at least a few years if not most of the life time, the belief has been nurtured and has spread to other healthy parts of the individual's belief system and poisoned and compromised them as well. E.g., "my husband makes me unhappy" can lead to a series of generalizations such as, "other people have control over my life," and "I am powerless," and "Life sucks." "I wish I were dead..." etc.

In this particular case of the woman with breast cancer whom I talked with last fall, I noticed that she had a great deal to say about her husband, much of it expressing negative feelings. However, eventually, after I had repeated back to her her own words, she said "I don't think you like my husband!" I said "I don't know your husband. I am just repeating back to you what you have told me about him and how you feel about him." She was projecting onto me her own feelings that were difficult for her to face. They were unacceptable to her and so she projected them onto me. She was trying to get rid of them, but I refused to accept them as having their source in me. After more discussion though she did face them to a degree--enough to heal herself of cancer. She faced her feelings of anger and resentment and began to better understand her personal power in dealing with him. Recently, I heard from a mutual friend that she had changed her relationship with her husband significantly after our talk. That was what healed her.

However, like most people in our culture she wanted to believe in outside authorities. We want to believe that someone out there knows more about us than we do.  However, we truly  are the experts on ourselves. The other day a friend of mine, who knows this, related an exchange with her doctor that left us both limp with laughter. When she resisted some part of his treatment he said to her, "Who knows more  about you and your health...you or me?" She said "ME!" and walked out. I applauded.

According to Dr. Christiane Northrup  students are literally taught in med school to think of themselves as medical deities. They are taught to be BIG authority figures. Hence when they give a designer diagnosis, or say "its incurable", or "there's a very low chance of survival," they are doing "medical hexing"--a phrase Dr. Northrup contrived for the powerful negative suggestions many doctors give their patients rather than just saying with humility "I don't know." Or "Allopathic medicine doesn't know."

But psychic healers, who are just as well intentioned as most MD's are, are doing a similar thing. They are making powerful positive, authoritative, pronouncements about themselves and their power to heal you. They believe strongly in themselves and the goodness of their goals and methods. They believe strongly in health. And they see the results--people usually heal, but often temporarily , or they contract another disease. Doctors' treatments often end the same way...unless the patient has made some significant change towards the positive  in their emotional/mental life.

As I mentioned above, I know much about this because I used to be there. I recall the shock I got when someone once challenged me and my psychic healing skills by saying it was a bad thing that I was doing. She was pretty judgmental, but it  started me on a line  of thinking that led me eventually to the Vesica Pisces Method of  Self -Healing. The Vesica Piscis is an ancient symbol that tells us "All is within...." including the power to heal ourselves

Everyone can heal themselves of anything. Its a God-Given Power. But sometimes it's nice to have a guide who can help you get in touch with your Inner Being so that that part of YOU can take over your guidance and healing for you. We are meant to work on our health together with our Inner Being in their loving, patient, allowing way. We always end up happier and more empowered when we do this...not to mention physically healed.

I know that eventually my recent client, who now thinks the psychic healer fixed her, will come to know her Inner Being...her Self.... and will discover the true source of every healing she ever encountered in her body... herself/Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment